martedì 28 maggio 2013

Welcome to my garden


Welcome to my small and rustic garden (DIY)



One of the benches in my garden, before and after.
Realized with all materials recovered here and there (mostly inventory in a warehouse of a building materials)
Una delle panchine nel mio giardino, prima e dopo.
Realizzata con tutti materiali recuperati qua e la (maggiormente rimanenze in un magazzino di materiali edilizi)









 Another bench ... before and after the flowering of the roses 


+




 






 
My roses...






  


 The wall... and the entrance to the kitchen of the cottage...



The veranda...


 
The rustic driveway...and the orange poppies...


The shed...

 


 
 
 
A little patch...



the jasminum primulinum...
 flowered in January



thanks for visiting my garden

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...