domenica 15 settembre 2013

It's raining.... Let's Create: Shabby Chic Shopping bag

I took the bag in a flea market for a few Euros, it was new, but that horrible word "Bagni Angelo - Gabicce Mare" would have to be hidden. It was in fact a beach bag that the Bathhouse offers in homage to its customers. I took it because I had long planned on doing something with jute .... and I would have used the bamboo handles to do something else. I put them ... in the "decanter" ideas waiting for inspiration. Days ago looking into the fabrics and laces box came out the pink doily on which years ago I made ​​a decoration with napkins and special glue for decoupage on fabric. Here's the idea, the measure was just the right length of jute bag ... So I started to cut out other roses from paper towels, and I made a frame around the doily to hide parts of the writing that the doily itself could not covered. I let it dry, then I sewed the doily to the bag. Finally, ribbons, buttons, bows, fabric flowers, some pendant burnished and here is the Shabby Chic Shopping Bag. I am satisfied. My first job before the end of this short summer... as auspicious and sweet autumn starting  to my markets

Avevo preso in un mercatino lo borsa per pochi euro, era nuova, ma bisognava coprire quell'orribile scritta "Bagni Angelo - Gabicce Mare", Si trattava infatti di una borsa da mare che lo Stabilmento Balneare offre in omaggio ai proprio clienti. L'ho presa perchè avevo da tempo pensato di realizzare qualcosa con la iuta.... ed avrei utilizzato i manici in bambu per fare qualcos'altro. l'ho messa li... nel "decantatore" delle idee in attesa dell'ispirazione. Giorni fa cercando nella scatola delle stoffe, merletti e pizzi è uscito fuori il centrino rosa sul quale anni fa avevo realizzato una decorazione con tovaglioli e colla specifica per decoupage su tessuto. Ecco l'idea, la misura era giusta giusta la lunghezza della borsa di iuta... Ho iniziato così a ritagliare altre roselline dai tovaglioli di carta, ed ho fatto una cornice intorno al centrino per nascondere parte della scritta che il centrino stesso non copriva. Ho lasciato asciugare, poi ho cucito il centrino alla borsa. Infine, nastrini, bottoni, fiocchi, fiori di stoffa, qualche ciondolo brunito ed ecco qui la Shopping Bag Shabby Chic. Sono soddisfatta. Il mio primo lavoro prima della fine di questa breve estate, come auspicio e dolce inizio dell'autunno ed ai miei mercatini



















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...